PLEASE READ: To be considered for this position, your resume must have well-documented marketing experience and work history that demonstrates your ability to create and execute multichannel marketing campaigns.
- Account management: Manage relationship and marketing strategies for 4 to 5 clients, meet with client several times and month and be in constant contact with the client
- Manager: Manage team members (Writer and Junior) and ensure work is completed
- Strategies: Develop strategies to achieve clients demand generation and conversion goals
- Execution: Execute and manage strategies developed within budget and timeframe
- ROI: Calculate required activity and then monitor and optimise to reach clients revenue goals
- Optimisation: Constantly analyse and proactively optimise client programmes
- Contract: Ensure that all items we are contractually bound to deliver are delivered
- Certifications: Stay fully certified in all tools and channels used by clients
- Client Industries: Keep abreast with clients industry activity
- Digital Industry: Keep abreast with digital industry trends
- Lead - Manage - Accountable
- Career: Skill up to become a Team Lead
- Practice your craft by contributing to Synx blog and social media presence.
- Have fun and make some great friends!
Synx is a fast-growing and nationally recognised Inbound marketing agency and content marketing expert. Based in Melbourne, Australia, Synx has built its name and client base by delivering game-changing marketing stratergies that increase traffic, leads, customers and brand value.
Synx hires the best people for their positions, whether you are remote or local.
Do you want a digital marketing opportunity where you can grow your skills and increase your responsibility? Do you have experience with Inbound marketing or content marketing programs? You should consider becoming one of our Inbound Senior digital strategist.
The senior digital strategist at Synx have an important role serving as the liaison between your Client and Synx, as well as overseeing all activities required to help those Clients meet their goals and objectives. This means you’ll play a lead role in executing Inbound and content marketing activities that include blogging, social media, marketing, SEO and marketing automation while leading Client communication and education. You’ll also be responsible for analysing each Client’s marketing analytics, creating reports and recommending future strategies and tactics.
We know your leadership is what generates renewal business and increased trust and responsibility with our clients. That’s why our senior digital strategist canreceive commission for account growth and incremental revenue brought in. That doesn’t make this a sales position. It’s not. It means that you get to participate in the financial growth of your accounts.
We’re a flat organisation and you’ll have a seat at the table in influencing how we grow our company. And this position is a roll-up-your-sleeves and get it done position.
Experience & Education Required
- 5+ years experience building comprehensive marketing campaigns
- 2-5 years experience with online marketing and social media
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively and create campaigns based on customer requirements
- Passion for the Internet and marketing with a strong understanding of Inbound marketing
- Demonstrate strategic thinking and independent management skills
- Able to find and assimilate market and customer data into marketing strategies
- Proven relationship building skills and client communication experience
- Strong work ethic with a positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Strong understanding of all social media platforms
- Working knowledge of search engine optimisation
- Working knowledge of email marketing best practices and CAN-SPAM compliance
- Desire to learn on your own and keep up with Inbound marketing and Internet marketing developments and best practices
- Great writing skills and strong understanding of how to write SEO-friendly content
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Proficiency in blogging platforms such as a WordPress
- Experience with Hubspot preferred